Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Return to Blogger

Eight years ago I constructed a blog with the same title, "Open Your Eyes" (reallyseeing.blogspot.com). So much has transpired in the last eight years that to try to give any reasonable account of that time period would require too much time with probably not much interest from any of you who stumble upon my blog, so I will forgoe that attempt for now. Suffice it to say, I completed pharmacy school, took a job, got married, had a baby, and have learned so much about myself and the world along the way, hence the hiatus from blogging or really anything extra with much regularity. However, I still enjoy writing, and I still am interested in pondering the aspects of life that some possibly skip over or fail to "really see." I want to challenge you and me to open our eyes and see the finer details of life that only come through careful study and deeper than casual thought. I believe such consideration can lead to thoughts and understanding that are helpful and glorifying to God. I hope I stick with it and am able to post with some regularity. If I have learned one thing in my now 30 years it is that I definitely do not know everything and am still learning, sometimes very slowly. Feel free to share your thoughts and comments. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment